Video Panduan eBay

Thursday, April 16, 2009

:: A List U Should Have ::


Normally, I will format my computer once I want to concentrate on jobs that I want to do. This is like to have a fresh copy of windows and removing unnecessary software at the same time i want boost up my pc performance. But most of the time, I will install the software that usable to me like A2uploader and theme creator that introduce in some website. So now, I've decided to write here a list of program that must be install on whatever new Windows installation for my pc. Maybe for you too.



01.WinRAR - www.rarlabs.com

02.Notepad++ - notepad-plus.sourceforge.net

03.CCleaner - www.ccleaner.com

04.K-Lite Mega Codec

05.Yahoo Messenger - www.yahoo.com

06.Avira Antivirus

07.Acrobat Reader - www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...